Howdy! Welcome to the most dynamic sports website. As this website offers the detailed insights about National League North. While you know this league most widely as National League North. Sometimes probably known as Conference North. If you are a football freak, sports junkie or National League fan, this is the website for you.
Want to know everything about National League North?
It was founded in 2004. Until 2007, the league was known as Nationwide North. Then the name changed into Blue Square North.
Its name changed to Blue Square Bet North in the year 2010. As Blue Square sponsorship ended, the name changed to Skrill North. Its name changed into National League North at the start of season 2015. Then due to some sponsorship reasons, its name changed into Vanarama National League North. Vanarama is actually a car leasing company which sponsored the league. Before Vanarama National League North, it was known as Vanarama North for some time.
Now the league has 22 teams. And hence it has the 6th level of the pyramid.
Finishing Positions in National League North
Following are the different positions of its teams since 2016 to 2017:
Positions(since 2016 to 2017)
- Alfreton Town (18th)
- Blyth Spartans (1st)
- Boston United (15th)
- Brackley Town (7th)
- Bradford Park Avenue (16th)
- Chorley (6th)
- Curzon Ashton (14th)
- Darlington (5th)
- F.C. United of Manchester (13th)
- Gainsborough Trinity (19th)
- Harrogate Town (11th)
- Kidderminster Harriers (2nd)
- Leamington (2nd)
- North Ferriby United (24th)
- Nuneaton Town (12th)
- Salford City (4th)
- Southport (23rd)
- Spennymoor Town (2nd)
- Stockport County (8th)
- Tamworth (9th)
- Telford United (17th)
- York City (21st)
Stadiums For Each Team of National League North
These are hence the stadiums for the teams of National League North to play the matches.
|Member Club||Stadium||Capacity||Seating Capacity|
|Alfreton Town||North Street||3,600||1,500|
|A.F.C. Telford United||New Bucks Head||6,300||2,200|
|Blyth Spartans||Croft Park||4,435||560|
|Boston United||York Street||6,643||1,826|
|Brackley Town||St. James Park||3,500||600|
|Bradford Park Avenue||Horsfall Stadium||3,500||1,247|
|Curzon Ashton||Tameside Stadium||4,000||527|
|F.C. United of Manchester||Broadhurst Park||4,400||510|
|Gainsborough Trinity||The Northolme||4,304||504|
|Harrogate Town||Wetherby Road||3,800||500|
|Leamington||New Windmill Ground||3,000||250|
|North Ferriby United||Grange Lane||2,200||501|
|Nuneaton Town||Liberty Way||4,314||514|
|Salford City||Moor Lane||2,000 to 5,000||200 to 2,000|
|Spennymoor Town||The Brewery Field||6,000||300|
|Stockport County||Edgeley Park||10,852||10,852|
|Tamworth||The Lamb Ground||4,000||518|
|York City||Bootham Crescent||8,256||3,409|
National League North Champions (since 2004 to 2017)
There are the different National League Champions since 2004 to 2017.
The champion teams are shown along with their winning eras.
- In 2004–05, Southport was a winner and Altrincham was a playoff winner.
- In 2005–06, Northwich Victoria was a winner and Stafford Rangers was a playoff winner.
- Then in 2006–07, Droylsden was a winner and Farsley Celtic was a playoff winner.
- In 2007–08, Kettering Town was a winner and Barrow was a playoff winner.
- In 2008–09, Tamworth was a winner and Gateshead was a playoff winner.
- Then in 2009–10, Southport was a winner and Fleetwood Town was a playoff winner.
- In 2010–11, Alfreton Town was a winner and Telford United was a playoff winner.
- In 2011–12, Hyde was a winner and Nuneaton Town was a playoff winner.
- Then in 2012–13, Chester was a winner and Halifax Town was a playoff winner.
- In 2013–14, Telford United was a winner and Altrincham was a playoff winner.
- In 2014–15, Barrow was a winner and Guiseley was a playoff winner.
- Then in 2015–16, Solihull Moors was a winner and North Ferriby United was a playoff winner.
- And then in 2016–17, Fylde was a winner and Halifax Town was a playoff winner.
League Records (since 2009 to 2017)
Following table shows the league records, the club made from the year 2009 to 2017.
These records are shown along with the winning information and dates.
- Record home win, between the teams Fleetwood Town 8–0 Redditch United at 14 November 2009 and Altrincham 8–0 Hinckley United at 17 November 2012.
- Record away win, between the teams Redditch United 0–9 Boston United at 21 August 2010.
- Highest-scoring game, between the teams AFC Fylde 9–2 Boston United at 19 November 2016.
- Most points in a season, 107 points made by Chester from 2012 to 2013.
- Most wins in a season, 34 wins made by Chester since 2012 to 2013.
- Fewest defeats in a season, 3 defeats experienced by Chester since 2012 to 2013.
- Most goals scored in a season, 109 – AFC Fylde, from 2016 to 2017.
- Largest positive goal difference, 71 – Chester, from 2012 to 2013.
- Most league titles, 2 – Southport.
- Most consecutive wins, 15 games – Northwich Victoria, since 21 Feb 2006 to 22 April 2006.
- Many consecutive clean sheets, 10 games – Boston United, since 30 Aug 2010 to 9 November 2010.
- Longest unbeaten run, 30 games – Chester, since 15 Sep 2012 to 6 April 2013.
Want to know all the latest updates?
Why look further especially when you have an answer to this question. We are a hardcore team of sports journalists. And we are die-hard fans of National League North.
It is might not be an easy task for everyone to cover such an exuberant sporting event. As it happens almost every week and month of the year. For those of our readers who are therefore still confused what are we talking about… we are offering absolute best, real-time and up to the mark coverage of famous English football league, you know it as National League North.
Want to know what are we covering actually for National League North?
Our journalistic team is being spread over the web. So we are not leaving anything untouched about this league. For the sake of clarity, here is what you need to know about our Coverage:
- Latest news items about matches.
- Fixtures, time and schedule of the matches.
- The team score of member clubs competing in National League North.
- Latest position in points table in 2017.
- Results, soon after the league match.
And last but not the least:
Images, videos and everything you can therefore imagine. It is here on this web page.
We ensure that all the statistics and facts are double checked, trusted and taken from the official sources of National League North.
You will get to know all the latest updates about this league. However, we are also going to share similar stats about other associated divisions of National League very soon.
National League North aka Conference north is the most vibrant football league in the UK.
Therefore, want to promote this English talent?
Here is an opportunity for all of you who are true sports freaks. And for those who especially want to promote this sporting event. Bookmark this site. Share it on social media accounts. Let’s help the authorities to hunt the talent for the UK from National League North using our up to date points table information. Also for the sake of football. Now is the time!